Sunday, October 12, 2008

Workaholics at work.

During my 3 months stay in KL, i did work half the time at an event management company in Northpoint (opposite Midvalley) as a telemarketer.

AP Comm - My temp. company.


My tools - A telephone, a lap top (data), snacks (to keep me awake), a script and my water bottle (to keep me awake too, as well as giving me reasons to walk up to the bathroom/to refill my bottle)



My very boring job.


Data entry.




Camwhoring at work.=)




Camwhoring after work



And again...


Yup, one more..=)


Well it was a torturing time working in that company as I kept falling asleep but the pay was pretty good so I stayed on with it.

Telemarketing: RM 7.50 per hour
On site (event) : RM 10 per hour

Well the best of it is still getting to know a bunch of new friends as well as working with the ones I already knew...


Some of the peers i worked with.=) It was fun working with them, really.

No comments: