Monday, October 13, 2008

If only I had more of my Jing Bang doses..

Well, this time in KL I finally got to meet 4 of my angels. 1 was missing.=( But I am glad I got to hang out a couple of times with the rest before I left for India.

I hung out with Jill the most this time. She brought me to my first clubbing experience! Woohoo!=) She was also there when I hung out with my Dutch friends who came to visit.=) Annnnnd...she brought me to shop at Telawi Street, though she was the one who shopped the most. Jill the shopaholic. LoL.

I managed to meet Seok Yee about twice (I think?) this time and she has gotten a lot prettier and hotter. *whistles*

As for Lisa, I only saw her ONCE, but it was better than none I suppose since she claims to be busy all the time.

Ferny. Well I saw her a number of times. She's still as sweet as ever.=) She was always the one organizing the outings actually. So, thanks a million Fern, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to hang out with you guys as much.=)



The first meeting at KLCC after a year and a half..





Camwhored while waiting for Jill's driver=)



Seok Yee and my first Banana Leaf experience. LoL.



At the curve..




Us and our Margaritas.



Ferny!



Wanted to capture the water fountain (at the back) but it was too dark..



At Mystery Bar ( I think..yea, it should be it)




The camwhores! In the car...



At Neway for Karaoke with Jill and my fellow Dutch friends=)


The failed attempt of clubbing at Euphoria..so we "clubbed" at Jill's instead, with a bunch of ppl i knew not of (except for the girls there, which happened to be only 2 of them excluding me)



The clubber virgin (at that time) and the pro-clubber



Seok Yee slept almost the whole time. I took a nap every now and then. Effect of the Bacardi shot.




Mike. Me. Jilly.



Mamak time!



Everyone was groggy..It was 5am if i'm not mistaken..



And yet we look so energetic when it comes to camwhoring=)




Here it is. *Drum rolls* My clubber virgin title being stripped off! XD



At the dance floor.




Ok that's not smoke. It's a non-smoking club.=)




Chilling at the hotel next to Euphoria after clubbin. Super tired & thirsty.


2nd clubbing experience. Bumped into Pauline!=)


Well I don't have any pix of the rest of the outings but i guess the ones above will do.=) I'm still waiting for Jill and Fern to send me/upload the wii videos as well as the pix. *hint hint*=P

SAMMI! I wish u were there with us.=( I miss u dearly! I seriously wonder when's the next time we'll meet=S

Anyway, it's time for me to hit the books. I have a mini test tmr. It's 1.30am and i'm not prepared for it yet.=S

Buenas Noches=)

No comments: