Saturday, October 11, 2008

Uno by uno..

First of all,



WELCOME TO MY NEW BLOG!


It has been almost 2 months since I blogged and I honestly have TONNES and TONNES of things to blog about. However, there are too many of them and all I could do is only summarize all that happened in the past 3 months into a brief sypnosis.




  1. I finally got to meet my gor (pet bro) in person after 1 and a half years of skyping with him in Argentina. I have to admit that we got a whole lot closer this time than ever in the past. We spent my last week in KL together so many days of the week that my mom and sis even suspected that there was something between us. Well there obviously is sth, sth called sibling love. =)






At Putrajaya with gor. ( I was astonished with how pretty the buildings are). Ok, i know this pic isn't very pretty, but yea, the buildings there are indeed pretty.=)





Camwhored under the searing sun.




Gor brought me for the very yummy & unique pan mee.





Camwhored during work; (MOSTI-IBM Innovation Seminar)





Gor at work.




Lunch break.




At 1U after work.




Camwhoring still..




Gor driving me home.




A farewell gift from gor. Me gusta muchisimo.=)




On the 9th of September, Daphne was suddenly acting pretty weirdly during work. She made me accompany her buy and decorate a box which turned out pretty expensive (RM17). After work, she requested to leave an hour earlier. Well these are the little something she was up with.


Secret recipe New York cheese cake, Big Apple Donuts and a dress from www.vibrantswirls.blogspot.com


What's this all about? Well this is a birthday celebration in advance for me. How sweet of her=) Why on the 9th? Well my birthday is on the 27th. She claimed that 2 + 7 = 9. Thus the 9th.=)





At Luckee Steamboat to have my fav tom yam steamboat. *drools*



Then came Shyan to show me the pretty clothes he's selling. (press here for the website)


Daph, thanks a lot for the surprises. I loved it, I truly did.=)


Alright, the initial plan was to blog all the KL momentos into a post but this post seems to be a lil too long already. Entonses, I'm gonna blog about others in the next posts.=)


Hasta pronto!

No comments: